Your question
Solved

Tell me a good mice from these

Last response: in Components
May 30, 2012 7:30:53 AM

lenovo m6811
Genius Navigator G500 Gaming Mouse
Atek 7 Key Speed Mouse
all the three are under my budget and i use this mouse for playing counterstrike source source mostly..

More about : good mice

May 30, 2012 3:08:03 PM

The Lenovo and the Atek are good.......just go with the one with which you would be comfortable
m
l
May 30, 2012 3:17:57 PM

atek has only i year warranty can i go with it
m
l
Related resources
May 30, 2012 3:46:36 PM

Isn't the G500 from Logitech?
m
l
May 30, 2012 4:24:43 PM

samuelspark said:
Isn't the G500 from Logitech?

i'm not having enough budget to buy such a costly mouse ..my parents will not allow me to buy a costly mouse this is the website i will bu the mouse
www.flipkart.com
my budget is RS 1000 ..i play mostly counterstrike source i want a lighting effect on my mouse that will be nice..
m
l
May 30, 2012 7:11:59 PM

This may be a stupid question, but is there any stores near you that you could try out these mouses? Maybe different friends with them?

Mouse choices are mostly personal preference. You're not going to know which is best without trying them out yourself.
m
l
May 31, 2012 11:16:34 AM

KNO3 said:
This may be a stupid question, but is there any stores near you that you could try out these mouses? Maybe different friends with them?

Mouse choices are mostly personal preference. You're not going to know which is best without trying them out yourself.

my friends have good systems but very cheap china mouses even if i talk about the advantages of gaming mouse they will say i'm wasting money simply on mouse..even they told my sennhiser headphone as an unknown brand ..
m
l
May 31, 2012 11:28:18 AM

samuelspark said:
Save - http://www.flipkart.com/logitech-g300-gaming-mouse/p/it...

1000 RS just isn't all that much.

i just want a mouse with these specs..very good looking gaming like mouse,lights glowing on mouse,good sensor for cs source gaming
that's why i chose this one Lenovo M6811 USB 2.0 Mouse..it's cheap i don't want those extra feature because i can access them through the keyboard..i'm a finge user and not a palm user
m
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 31, 2012 12:59:15 PM

Its your money, Its your choice. You seem to have found the product that suits your preferences/Needs & Budget.
For Rs.600, the lenovo M6811 seems like a good choice.

Goodluck :) 
m
l
May 31, 2012 3:17:28 PM

bartholomew said:
Its your money, Its your choice. You seem to have found the product that suits your preferences/Needs & Budget.
For Rs.600, the lenovo M6811 seems like a good choice.

Goodluck :) 

i don't know where the lights are located in that mouse can u say it and what about this one Atek 7 Key Speed Mouse it's still cheaper than lenovo..its a local brand i even don't know whether it's ball,optical or laser mouse the specs are not properly given even on the official site but it has more features like it has 7 keys similar to logitech g500 mouse
m
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 31, 2012 5:18:10 PM

Out of the two, I'd say go with he Lenovo M6811.
AFAIK, Its a decent mouse for the price.

By any chance, If you can get the Razer Salmosa or Logitech G300, that would really be worth your money.
m
l
June 1, 2012 3:48:25 AM

bartholomew said:
Out of the two, I'd say go with he Lenovo M6811.
AFAIK, Its a decent mouse for the price.

By any chance, If you can get the Razer Salmosa or Logitech G300, that would really be worth your money.

i'm a claw grip and a finger grip user the other buttons on g300 are at the top not on the side so that gives me a difficulty in handling the mouse ..are u sure whether the Lenovo M6811 will be good for playing cs source
m
l
a b 4 Gaming
June 1, 2012 5:23:23 AM

IDK if there'll be any performance difference between the M6811 & Atek 7.
I've never heard of Atek, doesn't seems reliable & looks quite cheap.
Hence, I'd choose the M6811 over the Atek 7.
http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-m6811-usb-2-0-mouse/p/it...

"whether the Lenovo M6811 will be good for playing cs source"
No offense, but honestly, its a cheap gaming mouse, I wouldn't keep lofty expectations. :) 
m
l
June 1, 2012 6:25:14 AM

bartholomew said:
IDK if there'll be any performance difference between the M6811 & Atek 7.
I've never heard of Atek, doesn't seems reliable & looks quite cheap.
Hence, I'd choose the M6811 over the Atek 7.
http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-m6811-usb-2-0-mouse/p/it...

"whether the Lenovo M6811 will be good for playing cs source"
No offense, but honestly, its a cheap gaming mouse, I wouldn't keep lofty expectations. :) 

what will be the disadvantages that u can expect on buying this cheap mouse ..my only problem with logitech g300 is the 4 buttons placed at the top which will disturb when clicking the mouse buttons i must get used to it ..
m
l
a b 4 Gaming
June 1, 2012 8:59:05 AM

The disadvantages depends on your expectations.;)
Its performance seems quite good for the price.
The build quality might feel cheap. But again, for 600 it seems good enough.
:) 
m
l
June 1, 2012 9:04:49 AM

bartholomew said:
The disadvantages depends on your expectations.;)
Its performance seems quite good for the price.
The build quality might feel cheap. But again, for 600 it seems good enough.

i don't find any warranty with this mouse can u find it ..and what will be the mouse u will suggest for gaming with lightning on mouse
m
l

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
June 1, 2012 9:24:53 AM

No offence, but why do you need those lights? it won't really be visible, It'll be covered by you palm.
After a couple of months, you'll really not give a s*** about those lights :p 
http://www.flipkart.com/razer-naga-molten-special-mouse...

with 1yr warranty
http://www.gadgets.in/lenovo-usb-gaming-mouse-m6811.htm...

June 1, 2012 10:13:18 AM

my thought is in most gaming systems lightning gives good look so i'm looking for a mouse with lightning ..and the mouse u suggested is great but even in my dreams i can't buy those that cost's too high for my budget..anyway thank's for ur suggestion but i have decided to buy lenovo mouse..
m
l
June 1, 2012 10:14:30 AM

Best answer selected by vishalaestro.
m
l
June 2, 2012 3:19:58 AM

but the mouse is very long than razer abyssys..and also tell me a backlit keyboard got RS 1500 to 2000
m
l
!