Cooler Master Hyper 212+ CPU Cooler
Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H Motherboard
Asus Radeon 7850 GPU
Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM
OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W Modular Power Supply
Antec Three Hundred Two 302 Gaming Case

My problem is that 2 of the items aren't in stock at newegg, and other sites charge significantly more and compound shipping. The graphics card I've replaced with:

PowerColor AX7850 2GBD5-2DH Radeon HD 7850 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

From what I've read, it's the same base card with different casing and should serve the purpose fine. I'd still like some confirmation though, as the people on this site seem very knowledgeable.

My main question, however, is what I should use for an alternative case. I'm terrible at dimensions and feel completely lost looking for a case that'll fit all the parts and still allow good airflow. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help me out.

As a final note, if the best option is to just buy the original graphics card or case, I can understand that. It would be adding over $100 to the cost buying from other sources after shipping though, so I'd like to avoid this if at all possible.

LolwuttIDK

Honorable
May 30, 2012
Thanks very much, the illusion case looks great. It'll fit those parts?

Sapphire GPU is also out of stock, I know it's the wrong forum, but will there be a problem with the powercolor one I listed?

bartholomew

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2011
The 300 Illusion will easily accommodate all your parts & so will the HAF 912(mentioned above).
Nothing's wrong with powercolor. Like abekl mentioned, its not as popular as Sapphire. I just gave you an option. you'll be fine with either of them.