Solution
Hyper threading won't impact gaming performance enough to pay the extra price, IMO.

In your position, I'd take the i5-3570K/B75M-D3V combo over the 15-2500 or i7-2600/H61 combo.
Can you squeeze in an aftermarket CPU cooler into your parts list?

shamsmu

Honorable
May 30, 2012
well none of these motherboards are good overclocker so I am assuming you don't want to overclock. In that case, you may consider i7 2600 because it has hyperthreading. 3570k on the other hand is a good overclocker but your b75mobo won't support it much. So its a waste.

My advice, either get the 2600

or the 3570k with a z77 motherboard if you want to overclock your cpu.

either cpu will dominate in gaming and other tasks so you will be fine either way. ht adds 25% performance in theory where IB is roughly 10% better than SB. Get the deal that saves you more money.

Goodluck! :)

I wish to point out that the Ivy Bridge processor is not a good overclocker and clearly you need to read some of the reviews on the topic.

It thermally ramps quickly.
It thermally throttles above 4.3 under stock voltage.
It has a poor TIM under the IHS.
It will barely handle the stock cooler under a loght gaming load at stock settings.
It draws more power when thermally ramping above 4.3 ... dramatically so ... to the point where a 2500 or 2600K processor draws less power, does not throttle, and outperforms it markedky with a decent cooler.

So if your looking for a good gaming cpu for the money it doesn't stack up.

supersonic977

Honorable
Mar 18, 2012
core i5-3550 won't save me much money so it doesn't matter if its is k or non k for the ivy bridge
Now I am think of 2 options
1- get the 2600 and sacrifice the PCIE 3 which I don't know if it will help in the future or not also with H61 I am getting only 2 ram slots
2- get the 3570K and benefit from PCIE 3 which have no effect atm and 4 ram sticks also I will be able to overclock a bit like 3.8 GHz
I hope u understand my point guys please need advice going to buy in 4 hours :D

supersonic977

Honorable
Mar 18, 2012
we only have The 2500 k in my country and will save me some but I am afraid to get it as the two other options are tempting newer technology/overclocking/2-10% better performance
and on the other hand the 2600 which offers the hyberthreading

Hyper threading won't impact gaming performance enough to pay the extra price, IMO.

In your position, I'd take the i5-3570K/B75M-D3V combo over the 15-2500 or i7-2600/H61 combo.
Can you squeeze in an aftermarket CPU cooler into your parts list?

Solution
No problem there.
Just watch your temps carefully, the stock cooler might not let you reach your OC goal.

A good strategy would be use the i5-3570K at stock with the HD 7950 graphics card. When it's time for a mid-life upgrade to a new more powerful GPU, get an aftermarket CPU cooler as well and overclock the CPU.
Get a CPU/GPU performance boost.

Here is a Step-by-Step Guide to Building a PC

Look over the forum's "System won't boot" checklist to see some of the common build errors and how to avoid them.

-> The usual advice; read the manual / install guide; look at the parts, read the manual again and if everything makes sense and looks right - then go ahead with the install.

While you're waiting for delivery you can download the online version of the motherboard manual and start getting familiar with it. Same for the other parts you want to order if they have install guides or manuals available.