Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Dual DVI plus HDMI tv

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 14, 2011 7:45:44 PM

Hello, I am trying to find a video card pci-e low profile. That has Dual dvi and an Hdmi.
I need to hook up two monitors and a Tv.
I am having difficulty finding a card that will run all 3 simultaneously.
I am not going to be gaming with this computer so I am not concerned abou performance. Cheaper options are better.

More about : dual dvi hdmi

Best solution

a c 156 U Graphics card
a b x TV
December 14, 2011 9:32:47 PM

Never heard of such a thing as low profile cards with three outputs generally have the removable VGA port as the third. Still, looking at Newegg:

Jaton Geforce GT220 - $99.99
Jaton Geforce GT210 - $69.99

I cannot confirm that either of these cards will actually drive three monitors.

-Wolf sends
a c 181 U Graphics card
December 14, 2011 11:56:06 PM

Is your case a slim line type? There have been a lot of people who have to get a smaller in size GPU because the reg won't fit.
Score
Related resources
December 15, 2011 3:22:02 PM

Yes it is a thin case, but there should not be any issues with the gpu fitting there is plenty of space but the case takes low profile cards. Its a Dell Inspiron 545s
Score
a c 181 U Graphics card
December 15, 2011 10:46:55 PM

digitalrambler said:
Yes it is a thin case, but there should not be any issues with the gpu fitting there is plenty of space but the case takes low profile cards. Its a Dell Inspiron 545s

Yes a low profile card is just about half the size of a reg card. Same lengh half as tall. For example most cards are 6 to 8 inches long and 4 to 6 inchs in height. A low profile is about 2 to 3 inches.

Use the GT220 Wolfshadow gave you it covers it all for you. OR you can look at this one

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

but doesn't have duel dvi
Score
December 27, 2011 8:56:19 PM

Best answer selected by digitalrambler.
Score
!