SuperVPN Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

themidgetman

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2010
Super VPN Service

I was recently looking for a new VPN service since my current ISP severely throttle's downloads and general internet use during the day. I looked through a bunch of VPN services all to no avail until i found Super VPN. When I first visited their site I wasn't expecting much from them, but they surprised me greatly. Their services include unlimited traffic, unlimited bandwidth and P2P ability included (this was a huge plus for me). Furthermore, i was very surprised by the level of anonymity this VPN provided compared to others. No tracing/tracking website could identify me as the source behind the VPN. Overall I highly recommend this VPN to anyone looking for a highly anonymous service that allows P2P.

The problem w/ all VPN providers (and I mean ALL, even the biggest names in the business) is there's no way to verify any of their claims in terms of security and privacy. It's sheer *faith* if one assumes they’re not eavesdropping on your traffic, farming for email address, logging, or god knows what else. There’s simply no trust model, no auditing, nothing other than their own, unsubstantiated claims. The only claims we can verify are performance and reliability. And while that’s important, you can’t just ignore the issues of security and privacy because you found a bargain. That bargain may come back to bite you.

When it comes to VPN providers, caveat emptor (I personally never use them unless life and limb hang in the balance).

rfacetti

Reputable
Aug 8, 2014
Do not expect your money back from superVPN. They charged me 4 months after I cancelled the service on 2/2014. When asked, they claimed they refunded the money and it's their merchant company problem not theirs. On 8/8/2014, I have not received refund after numerous emails. As for the connections, I tried to watch some videos. Their connections were too slow for videos. Lost connections, video stopped for loading every 2 min, I gave up and used free proxy which was better than their paid plan.

Fipe Fipes

Reputable
Aug 27, 2014
supervpn is a OK provider but i think if you look around you can find much better VPN provider with a better guilty and cheaper price.

nblagotic46

Reputable
Oct 3, 2014
I use Super VPN for quite some time now. They offer stable service and great customer support. Never had issues as mentioned above, with payment, server lags or any kind of problem. They are not the cheapest solution on the market but they offer 2048 bit encrypted and that works very good for me. I used HMA previously and my IPs were banned in one month period. This is different kind of solution, I use my 888 account without any issues. Would suggest Super VPN to everyone.:ange:

LamNunes

Prominent
Jul 31, 2017
SuperVPN are very unprofessional and not reliable.

Facts:

- Signed up for Bosnia-and-Herzegovina-Dedicated-IP-VPN monthly plan and payed $30 for the 1st month.

- after 21 days they couldn't deliver the product or send me a refund --> so basically they scammed me for $30.

Between the subscription/payment we exchanged a few emails:

1. One week after the payment, they still had not deliver the product/app, so I asked if they had any idea on how much time it could take for them to send it.
They told me they could not give me the exact time frame since that depends on the hosting company.

2. After 16 days since the payment, still no product, so I asked for a refund. They did not send it and neither care to reply to the email.

3. After 19 days since the payment, I told them that if they would not send me a refund during the next 48 hours I would have to give my feedback about their service. They did not send it or reply so here I'm sharing my experience with superVPN. Subscribe at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.