How to customize "Save Attachment" window?

Greetings all and thanks in advance for any assistance you
can offer.

I am looking for an answer as to how one can modify
the "Save Attachment" mini-Explorer window that opens
whenever you right-click a file and select "Save As". On
the lefthand margin there are preset locations (i.e. -
History, My Documents, Desktop, Favorites). I would like
to customize those locations if at all possible.

Thanks again,

Eugenio
1 answer Last reply
More about customize save attachment window

    Eugenio wrote:
    > Greetings all and thanks in advance for any assistance you
    > can offer.
    >
    > I am looking for an answer as to how one can modify
    > the "Save Attachment" mini-Explorer window that opens
    > whenever you right-click a file and select "Save As". On
    > the lefthand margin there are preset locations (i.e. -
    > History, My Documents, Desktop, Favorites). I would like
    > to customize those locations if at all possible.
    >
    > Thanks again,
    >
    > Eugenio

    This is called the Places Bar and can be easily customized using the free
    TweakUI utility from Microsoft. Get the utility at the following website.
    Once it is installed, open it and go to Common Dialogs / Places Bar on the
    menu.

    Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP

    Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP