ESPN NFL 2K5

So I heard a song in this game with the following lyrics: "I'm making a
friend, I'm making a good friend!!" Anyone happen to know the artist
or the song title? Just curious.

On 26 Jan 2005 17:37:49 -0800, "Going for the One"
<paul.mazzoni@gmail.com> wrote:

>So I heard a song in this game with the following lyrics: "I'm making a
>friend, I'm making a good friend!!" Anyone happen to know the artist
>or the song title? Just curious.

Go into the crib and check out the jukebox...try each song till ya
find it...

Spiff