Mysterious toolbar appearance

September 24, 2004 6:07:03 PM

I recently had this new toolbar appear at the bottom of my screen (above the
start toolbar) whenever I open Internet Explorer. I have no idea where it
came fom and have no idea how to get rid of it. If someone / anyone has any
idea how to remove the toolbar, please get back!!!
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 6:17:32 PM

What's on it? Does it look like a windows toolbar or a spyware one?

"mary" <mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I recently had this new toolbar appear at the bottom of my screen (above
the
> start toolbar) whenever I open Internet Explorer. I have no idea where it
> came fom and have no idea how to get rid of it. If someone / anyone has
any
> idea how to remove the toolbar, please get back!!!

Anonymous
September 24, 2004 7:55:37 PM

Mary;
Some details about exactly what is on it would help.

It may be spyware or virus related.
Follow the yellow section:

Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/