Mysterious toolbar appearance

I recently had this new toolbar appear at the bottom of my screen (above the
start toolbar) whenever I open Internet Explorer. I have no idea where it
came fom and have no idea how to get rid of it. If someone / anyone has any
idea how to remove the toolbar, please get back!!!
2 answers Last reply
More about mysterious toolbar appearance

    What's on it? Does it look like a windows toolbar or a spyware one?

    "mary" <mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I recently had this new toolbar appear at the bottom of my screen (above
    the
    > start toolbar) whenever I open Internet Explorer. I have no idea where it
    > came fom and have no idea how to get rid of it. If someone / anyone has
    any
    > idea how to remove the toolbar, please get back!!!

    Mary;
    Some details about exactly what is on it would help.

    It may be spyware or virus related.
    Follow the yellow section:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "mary" <mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I recently had this new toolbar appear at the bottom of my screen
    >(above the
    > start toolbar) whenever I open Internet Explorer. I have no idea
    > where it
    > came fom and have no idea how to get rid of it. If someone / anyone
    > has any
    > idea how to remove the toolbar, please get back!!!

Configuration Windows XP