that would be 170.00 CND funds..

"Art in Heaven" <a@c.com> wrote in message
news:99bKd.1556$v8.1434@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

> I hope that price is in pence.

test
"Art in Heaven" <a@c.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:99bKd.1556$v8.1434@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

> I hope that price is in pence.

I take it that you meant Canadian dollars then. Wouldn't you prefer to
barter for back bacon? Or a couple of bottles of Black Horse?

Mr

Dude, what's your problem.. Do you not have something else to do...??

> I take it that you meant Canadian dollars then. Wouldn't you prefer to
> barter for back bacon? Or a couple of bottles of Black Horse?

testing 1-2

"ghislain" <ghiscote@videotron.ca> wrote in message
> test

for the love of god, use alt.test for that. and learn how to bottom post.

this is the 4th or 5th one of these ive seen from you.