Removing unnecessary fonts

I would like to limit the amount of fonts that our classified ad takers can
use while taking ads, what fonts if any that are installed with windows xp
can be removed? Also what fonts that are installed with office xp can be
removed? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Regards,
--
Lynn Zindler
Systems Administrator

    Windows XP can handle an unlimited amount of fonts.
    I would not recommend attempting to uninstall any of
    Windows XP's or Office's default fonts.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:
    > Windows XP can handle an unlimited amount of fonts.
    > I would not recommend attempting to uninstall any of
    > Windows XP's or Office's default fonts.

    Moron!! Read the post!!!