Removing unnecessary fonts

September 24, 2004 6:25:06 PM

I would like to limit the amount of fonts that our classified ad takers can
use while taking ads, what fonts if any that are installed with windows xp
can be removed? Also what fonts that are installed with office xp can be
removed? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Regards,
--
Lynn Zindler
Systems Administrator

Windows XP can handle an unlimited amount of fonts.
I would not recommend attempting to uninstall any of
Windows XP's or Office's default fonts.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Lynnz" wrote:

| I would like to limit the amount of fonts that our classified ad takers can
| use while taking ads, what fonts if any that are installed with windows xp
| can be removed? Also what fonts that are installed with office xp can be
| removed? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
| Regards,
| --
| Lynn Zindler
| Systems Administrator
| Post Newsweek Media Inc.
| Southern Maryland Newspapers
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 10:09:07 PM

Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:
> Windows XP can handle an unlimited amount of fonts.
> I would not recommend attempting to uninstall any of
> Windows XP's or Office's default fonts.

Moron!! Read the post!!!
!