ATI vs Radeon Graphics

What... throw the baby out with the bathwater? There are still millions of ATI boards around, and millions since AMD/ATI got married. The name being used now doesn't make all the previous cards vanish. The mentality of people as a whole is discouraging. Posters that can't describe their problem any more accurately than "Hello" or "My sound doesn't work why not?" makes the need to keep the ATI/AMD label of the forum obvious.... but then again, it may be a good filter for those so mentally challenged? OK, your suggestion now has good merit. I second the motion. :)

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
The thing i found of interest is the idea, that sau even though it is that you say find ATI cards and etc, of say series or version in within Radeon of the ATI releases, many cards are not just ATI cards. Which is fine usually cause they still are something made from ATI, which is now AMD. So they are probably ATI/AMD designed and manufactured cards. More saying With ATI and AMD then just ATI and what other manufacture/developer/designer. Think goes back and forth once and awhile. But still. It seems at some point in time, not mainly that of just ATI graphic cards.

So of it though to say, yes having AMD in the section will be more helpful on the idea of ATI graphic cards. Rather Radeon or not i dont know. More video cards you buy from someone other then either really, but of it though still is the idea of "sectioning". For the newer changes and updates to say.