Will pay $15 each for last 3 "free photo ipod" referrals

You *do* know that these sites are nothing but illegal scams, right?

Try googling for "matrix scheme" and see what pops up.

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:15:25 -0000, Doug Jacobs
<djacobs@shell.rawbw.com> wrote:

>You *do* know that these sites are nothing but illegal scams, right?
>
>Try googling for "matrix scheme" and see what pops up.

They are not illegal scams. After googling "matrix scheme ipod" I
found several forums that advised against joining sites like
freeipods, however they agreed that the program was legal. Several
people in the forums I read had joined sites like freeipods for
"research".

Google "free ipod success" see what you get.

I don't think this is the best place to post "FREE IPOD" threads.

The referral posts maybe unwanted here but you can filter for iPod,
and there is no faq for this group to say don't post the links.

Adam M

over on rec.music.phish several people have recieved theirs......

>over on rec.music.phish several people have recieved theirs......

dirty lying hippies
mfunk

Wow. Do you kiss your mom with that mouth?
Strong language is the last refuge of the mentally feeble.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and
remove all doubt."
Go on... I know you're about to speak out.

over on rec.music.phish people dont drop in and out like they do
here....these are guys I have known for years, and trust them
fully....I am 1 short myself right now, care to be the one?

Chuck

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 18:54:00 -0800, "JLC" <j.jc@nospam.com> wrote:

>Also send along the picture of hell when it freezes over. Thanks. JLC

Might take a bit longer to get the hell picture but here is my iPod.

http://www.free-gear.com/score/pod1.jpg

later,
Adam M

>Might take a bit longer to get the hell picture but here is my iPod.
>
>http://www.free-gear.com/score/pod1.jpg

Wow, a picture of an iPod. That certainly counteracts your scam's transparency.
Try it somewhere else, liar.

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* Hank the Rapper wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:
> Adam M wrote:

>> Might take a bit longer to get the hell picture but here is my iPod.

>> http://www.free-gear.com/score/pod1.jpg

> So a picture of an iPod from the web site that "claims" to give them away is
> proof?

FWIW, The Local news did a special on the Free IPOD and they claimed it was
legit. Do with that what you will.

--
David
Better late than never.