Good wireless controller?

Last response: in Video Games
a b F Wireless
January 27, 2005 11:46:14 PM

What would you recommend as the best wireless xbox controller? Do they work
well?

Thanks.
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
January 28, 2005 1:25:21 AM

"Damon Vergilio" <rocku2deth@verizon.net> wrote in message

> "Bradley Burton" <bradbadNOSPAM@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> What would you recommend as the best wireless xbox controller? Do they
> work
>> well?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> I have the Logitek one and it works GREAT, it's even more responsive than
> my
> regular Microsoft ones. BUT... it did malfunction after I had it for 4
> months (the left trigger always registers as presses in) but it MAY have
> been caused by a baby in the house drooling on it. Good thing my wife
> bought
> the extended warranty :)

I have the free extended warranty. It's called buy a new one, switch the bad
one into the package, and return it.

- Cryo
January 28, 2005 1:40:46 AM

I have both of the Logitech models
they are both great

I have some other one, cheap... which I let my 6 year old use... he can
break it if he wants...