Good wireless controller?

What would you recommend as the best wireless xbox controller? Do they work
well?

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about good wireless controller

    "Damon Vergilio" <rocku2deth@verizon.net> wrote in message

    > "Bradley Burton" <bradbadNOSPAM@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> What would you recommend as the best wireless xbox controller? Do they
    > work
    >> well?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    > I have the Logitek one and it works GREAT, it's even more responsive than
    > my
    > regular Microsoft ones. BUT... it did malfunction after I had it for 4
    > months (the left trigger always registers as presses in) but it MAY have
    > been caused by a baby in the house drooling on it. Good thing my wife
    > bought
    > the extended warranty :)

    I have the free extended warranty. It's called buy a new one, switch the bad
    one into the package, and return it.

    - Cryo

    I have both of the Logitech models
    they are both great

    I have some other one, cheap... which I let my 6 year old use... he can
    break it if he wants...

    "Bradley Burton" <bradbadNOSPAM@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > What would you recommend as the best wireless xbox controller? Do they
    > work well?
    >
    > Thanks.

Console Gaming Wireless Games Controller Video Xbox Video Games