Orange SIM

Tags:
Last response: in Technologies
March 17, 2005 6:50:00 PM

Could someone please let me know what documentation ( ID, address, etc.) is
required to buy a pre-paid SIM from Orange or another mobile phone company
in France for a 1-month stay.
prepaidgsm.net does not provide this information, at least not where I
could find it. I have not had any troubles in Austria, Germany, and Italy,
but ...
I trust that this is cheaper than buying such a prepaid SIM from one of
several providers on the web before my departure.

TIA

Franz

More about : orange sim

Anonymous
March 18, 2005 3:32:04 AM

The last time i was in France, i just showed them my passport when I
purchased my Orange card at a retailer in central Paris. You should not
have much trouble finding a retailer in France.

!