Orange SIM

Could someone please let me know what documentation ( ID, address, etc.) is
required to buy a pre-paid SIM from Orange or another mobile phone company
in France for a 1-month stay.
prepaidgsm.net does not provide this information, at least not where I
could find it. I have not had any troubles in Austria, Germany, and Italy,
but ...
I trust that this is cheaper than buying such a prepaid SIM from one of
several providers on the web before my departure.

TIA

Franz
1 answer Last reply
More about orange

    The last time i was in France, i just showed them my passport when I
    purchased my Orange card at a retailer in central Paris. You should not
    have much trouble finding a retailer in France.

    "Dr. Franz Blaha" <fblaha1@neb.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Could someone please let me know what documentation ( ID, address, etc.)
    > is
    > required to buy a pre-paid SIM from Orange or another mobile phone company
    > in France for a 1-month stay.
    > prepaidgsm.net does not provide this information, at least not where I
    > could find it. I have not had any troubles in Austria, Germany, and Italy,
    > but ...
    > I trust that this is cheaper than buying such a prepaid SIM from one of
    > several providers on the web before my departure.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Franz

GSM