Is the Halo2 soundtrack in regular stores?

....or do I need to order it?
Thanks
More about halo2 soundtrack regular stores

    "todd" <quadricept@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
    > ...or do I need to order it?
    > Thanks

    I saw it in Best Buy a few weeks back...
    Strychnine

    todd wrote:
    > ...or do I need to order it?
    > Thanks

    I saw it at a regular music store the other day. It was kept where the
    movie soundtracks are kept. Just call up and check.

    DNA wrote:

    > todd wrote:
    > > ...or do I need to order it?
    > > Thanks
    >
    > I saw it at a regular music store the other day. It was kept where the
    > movie soundtracks are kept. Just call up and check.

    I've seen it at a few GameStops as well...

    Bel

    --
    Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

    "Do not eat iPod shuffle."
    - Apple Computers

    nope, just a BitTorrent client!

    "Philoushka" <philoushka@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > nope, just a BitTorrent client!
    >
    > "todd" <quadricept@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> ...or do I need to order it?
    >> Thanks

    Or a newsgroup, thats where I got my soundtrack.

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games