Is the Halo2 soundtrack in regular stores?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 28, 2005 7:04:18 AM

....or do I need to order it?
Thanks
January 28, 2005 7:04:19 AM

"todd" <quadricept@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
> ...or do I need to order it?
> Thanks

I saw it in Best Buy a few weeks back...
Strychnine
Anonymous
January 28, 2005 8:27:23 AM

todd wrote:
> ...or do I need to order it?
> Thanks

I saw it at a regular music store the other day. It was kept where the
movie soundtracks are kept. Just call up and check.
Anonymous
January 28, 2005 2:51:16 PM

DNA wrote:

> todd wrote:
> > ...or do I need to order it?
> > Thanks
>
> I saw it at a regular music store the other day. It was kept where the
> movie soundtracks are kept. Just call up and check.

I've seen it at a few GameStops as well...

Bel

--
Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

"Do not eat iPod shuffle."
- Apple Computers
Anonymous
January 29, 2005 1:43:35 AM

nope, just a BitTorrent client!

"todd" <quadricept@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
> ...or do I need to order it?
> Thanks

January 29, 2005 1:59:21 AM

"Philoushka" <philoushka@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> nope, just a BitTorrent client!
>
> "todd" <quadricept@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
>> ...or do I need to order it?
>> Thanks

Or a newsgroup, thats where I got my soundtrack.
!