question about the Fuji A340

Last response: in Digital Camera
May 27, 2005 11:01:40 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Anyon know if the Fuji A340 connects via USB 1.1 or USB 2.0? Fuji's
specs don't make it clear and my retailer doesn't know either.

Thanks

More about : question fuji a340

May 27, 2005 1:51:50 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Camera Terminal
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/sale4sure/fp-a340-fp-256.ht...

USB 1.1 & 2.0 compatible interface (1.1 speed), 3 volt power-input
socket, Video out via USB socket interface

"Trevor Smithson" <trevor_smithson@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Anyon know if the Fuji A340 connects via USB 1.1 or USB 2.0? Fuji's
> specs don't make it clear and my retailer doesn't know either.
>
> Thanks
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 2:17:22 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Thanks!

!