Alright here's what happened give this a nice little post maybe it will help someone in the future with this issue.
1. Updated bio's to newer bio's to improve memory function.
2. refused to boot period, had to do a system restore to a previous date.
3. Tried every single ram stick on it's own = for me still blue screened every time.
4. unplugged everything but main drive and video cards = still blue screened.
5. reseated video cards = reverted back to main issue found here.http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/336197-33-solved-issue#t2507278
6. Removed each card and tried each card in the primary 16x slot only to encouter the same issue as before.
7. installed drivers in 4x slot (16x counted as a 4x), still nothing
8. moved to 4x slot (16x slot counted as a 4x), same issue still.
9. installed drivers in safe mode thru the 4x slot (it's a 16x counted as a 4x)
10. rebooted, let load into main OS finally worked and had a 1920 x 1080p screen again.
11. moved gpu to main 16x slot, still worked.
12. moved second gpu into 4x slot, still worked but wouldn't SLI the cards together, even with bridge.
13. moved second card into second 16x slot.
14. enabled SLI again, prayed to God, now has Quad GTX590 SLI.
Those were my step by steps to anyone who has this issue in the future, what caused it still no f---ing clue, what solved it, STILL no f---king clue, all I can say is God had to have been with me on this cause I'm still confused on how it happened.