Status
Not open for further replies.

arjunbalgovind

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2011
guys if i get a gtx 560 ti wud getting a gt 520 and setting it as physx card benefit for gaming. im gonna play games like BF3 MW3 etc.
or shud i get a 560 ti 2gb edition coz here a 560 ti + 520 = price of 560 ti 2gb
wud the 520 hurt the performance?
or is a single 1 gb 560 ti the best? the 2 gb is abt 40-50 $ more

Solution
For the set up you are looking at and games you play , I would prefer to get the 560ti 2GB. It does depend on your resolution that you play at and also if you go multi monitor or SLI in the future.. The games you play don't use physx so it may be not worth your while , better off spending the money on the best card you can at afford to your budget.
The 560ti 1GB for some people is plenty, so its up to you how you want to spend your money, but getting the 520 to physx in my opinion is not really worth it.

monsta

Splendid
For the set up you are looking at and games you play , I would prefer to get the 560ti 2GB. It does depend on your resolution that you play at and also if you go multi monitor or SLI in the future.. The games you play don't use physx so it may be not worth your while , better off spending the money on the best card you can at afford to your budget.
The 560ti 1GB for some people is plenty, so its up to you how you want to spend your money, but getting the 520 to physx in my opinion is not really worth it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.