NEED DYNO SETTINGS HELP for NFSUnderground 2

I have finished the game, unlocked all the parts, and have gotten Elite
status on the Circuts on XBOX Live for Need For Speed Underground 2. But
here's the problem. There are some guys who keep kicking my butt, even when
I'm racing well. I've adjusted my settings (mostly gear ratio), but I'm
thinking they are less than idea. I'm using the Corolla, which is widely
considered the best Circut car. Does anyone have any ideal dyno settings? I
would greatly appreciate it!

Geo

Set to zero then adjust your thrush to 9, according to gamefaqs you can also
input your gear ratio to 4 but have to mess with the local settings on the
auto screen.

GMAN
<NFS2@nfs.com> wrote in message news:41fafb36$1_2@127.0.0.1...
> I have finished the game, unlocked all the parts, and have gotten Elite
> status on the Circuts on XBOX Live for Need For Speed Underground 2. But
> here's the problem. There are some guys who keep kicking my butt, even
when
> I'm racing well. I've adjusted my settings (mostly gear ratio), but I'm
> thinking they are less than idea. I'm using the Corolla, which is widely
> considered the best Circut car. Does anyone have any ideal dyno settings?
> would greatly appreciate it!

News==----
Newsgroups