Konica Minolta Dimage Z3 batteries

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
May 27, 2005 9:03:08 AM

I have a Konica Minolta Dimage Z3 camera. Their guide says I should
use 4 AA bateries. It doesn't say anything about the voltage/current
of the cells. The set that I use now is four 1.2v- 1850 mA cells.
When I went to buy a charger for these I saw different cells and
chargers of 1.4v, 2.8 v, etc. Can I use any of these? Is this specified
anywhere in their website?
May 30, 2005 10:47:49 PM

"Sanjay" <sanjaypk@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a Konica Minolta Dimage Z3 camera. Their guide says I should
> use 4 AA bateries. It doesn't say anything about the voltage/current
> of the cells. The set that I use now is four 1.2v- 1850 mA cells.
> When I went to buy a charger for these I saw different cells and
> chargers of 1.4v, 2.8 v, etc. Can I use any of these? Is this specified
> anywhere in their website?

I have a Z3. I haven't seen any such references in their web pages.

You should look for a charger designed to handle NiMH AA's, which usually
charge NiCDs as well. You can use batteries with any current rating; the
higher ones just hold out longer before they need to be recharged.

For more information on those batteries and chargers check
http://www.thomasdistributing.com/digital_camera_batter... ,
particularly their FAQ section.
!