Gaming Mouse w/ more than 2 buttons

dave85uk

Honorable
Mar 3, 2012
Heya guys,

REQUIREMENTS/USAGE:
I'm looking for any suggestions on a decent gaming mouse that has more than 2 buttons (excluding the standard left and right click buttons). I'll be using it for RPG/MMO games (specfically GW2 when it comes out and WoW).

FUNCTION:
Basically something else with the exact function as the Razor Naga Hex (6 side buttons, scroll wheel).

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_GB/pd/productID.244052300

NOTE:
I'm aware of corsairs MMo/rpg mouse but unfortunatly they have terrible reviews and so i'm not interested in them (I would have been if there software was fixed earlier). I'm also aware of the other Naga range of mice with 12 buttons (this is way too much and can't see how i can comfortably actuate all 12 buttons).

Thanks in advance. :> (not sure where the best place to stick this... other than this sub catagory?) The best suggestion ofc will win best answer.

Solution
what about the M.M.O 7 its similar to the R.A.T 5 (that i have and i love it) but it has a few more features and more buttons, sound perfect for what you want it for.

shanky887614

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2010
i really like my cyborg rat 5

i cant imagine how many id have to try to find one that fits my hand as well as the rat

mainly because it is customisable

they make an mmo mouse that has an insane amount of programable commands

whats your price range and region?

mercer95

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2011
what about the M.M.O 7 its similar to the R.A.T 5 (that i have and i love it) but it has a few more features and more buttons, sound perfect for what you want it for.

Solution

dave85uk

Honorable
Mar 3, 2012
I'm UK based, price range is ~£50 (or anything on an American site at ~$65). (Electronics sell at roughly that conversion rate e.g. ~£0.75 to $1). The MMO 7 unfortunately is a bit steep, I'd love to get it, might have to buy the wife 2 or 3 pairs of shoes ^^

TRENDING THREADS