Wavecom fastrack GPRS help

Last response: in Technologies
March 20, 2005 8:28:53 PM

Hi,
I have a wavecom fastrack modem with built in TCP/IP stack. It has
Open At support.
It apparantly has AT# commands for GPRS,FTP and SMTP.
The problem is that whenever i write these commands in my hyper
terminal, it gives me ERROR. None of the AT# commands work.

I got some clue regarding the TCP/IP stack, but i do not know how to
start it and how to communicate with it from my computer.

Thanks :)

More about : wavecom fastrack gprs

Anonymous
March 21, 2005 2:22:53 AM

Hi,
AT+WOPEN=1 works fine without any error, but i do not understand
the AT+WCFM command...
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 4:22:18 AM

Spoke to my distributor and he asked me to do the following. Will do in
the evening when i get home...will let you know what happens.
Cheers
Rishi

Your can use this command to check your modem.

l Is my Modem IP enabled ?

The AT+WCFM = 5 command is used[PARA]The LSB of the last digit (from
the
left) of the result should be "1"[PARA]Eg. 00000001
March 21, 2005 8:03:22 PM

rishi.israni@gmail.com wrote:

> I have a wavecom fastrack modem with built in TCP/IP stack. It
> has Open At support.
> It apparantly has AT# commands for GPRS,FTP and SMTP.
> The problem is that whenever i write these commands in my
> hyper terminal, it gives me ERROR. None of the AT# commands
> work.
>
> I got some clue regarding the TCP/IP stack, but i do not know
> how to start it and how to communicate with it from my
> computer.

Have you checked out the prerequisite AT+WOPEN and AT+WCFM
commands?

John
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 10:30:54 PM

rishi.israni@gmail.com wrote:

> AT+WOPEN=1 works fine without any error, but i do not
> understand the AT+WCFM command...

I agree, the Wavecom-supplied documentation for this command is
pathetic. Reading "between the lines", perhaps we need to ask
the supplier, and maybe get (or buy) a specific code and
password to activate features like the TCP/IP stack.

I haven't investigated any further myself.

John
Anonymous
March 22, 2005 1:27:01 AM

rishi.israni@gmail.com wrote:

> Spoke to my distributor and he asked me to do the following.
> Will do in the evening when i get home...will let you know
> what happens. Cheers
> Rishi
>
> ------------
> Your can use this command to check your modem.
>
> l Is my Modem IP enabled ?
>
> The AT+WCFM = 5 command is used[PARA]The LSB of the last
> digit (from the
> left) of the result should be "1"[PARA]Eg. 00000001

Interesting, thanks. Mine responds with:

+WCFM : 00000000

John
Anonymous
September 7, 2010 5:05:24 AM

hi i;m intrested in wavecom 900E. i want to send/revcive data by wavecom to server and another wavecom gsm. i have IP adress of sim, and server adress. i can't send/recive a data from wavecom gprs to the server, and other gprs. i used hyper-terminal. i write code on it. but at+wopen=1 is error. how to enable a tcp?. how to send/recive a data by IP of sim card ? please help me. please reply me. i asked much people but nobody knows about it . so wavecom doesn't work on it ?
!