Wavecom fastrack GPRS help

Hi,
I have a wavecom fastrack modem with built in TCP/IP stack. It has
Open At support.
It apparantly has AT# commands for GPRS,FTP and SMTP.
The problem is that whenever i write these commands in my hyper
terminal, it gives me ERROR. None of the AT# commands work.

I got some clue regarding the TCP/IP stack, but i do not know how to
start it and how to communicate with it from my computer.

Thanks :)
6 answers Last reply
More about wavecom fastrack gprs help

    Hi,
    AT+WOPEN=1 works fine without any error, but i do not understand
    the AT+WCFM command...

    Spoke to my distributor and he asked me to do the following. Will do in
    the evening when i get home...will let you know what happens.
    Cheers
    Rishi

    Your can use this command to check your modem.

    l Is my Modem IP enabled ?

    The AT+WCFM = 5 command is used[PARA]The LSB of the last digit (from
    the
    left) of the result should be "1"[PARA]Eg. 00000001

    rishi.israni@gmail.com wrote:

    > I have a wavecom fastrack modem with built in TCP/IP stack. It
    > has Open At support.
    > It apparantly has AT# commands for GPRS,FTP and SMTP.
    > The problem is that whenever i write these commands in my
    > hyper terminal, it gives me ERROR. None of the AT# commands
    > work.
    >
    > I got some clue regarding the TCP/IP stack, but i do not know
    > how to start it and how to communicate with it from my
    > computer.

    Have you checked out the prerequisite AT+WOPEN and AT+WCFM
    commands?

    John

    rishi.israni@gmail.com wrote:

    > AT+WOPEN=1 works fine without any error, but i do not
    > understand the AT+WCFM command...

    I agree, the Wavecom-supplied documentation for this command is
    pathetic. Reading "between the lines", perhaps we need to ask
    the supplier, and maybe get (or buy) a specific code and
    password to activate features like the TCP/IP stack.

    I haven't investigated any further myself.

    John

    rishi.israni@gmail.com wrote:

    > Spoke to my distributor and he asked me to do the following.
    > Will do in the evening when i get home...will let you know
    > what happens. Cheers
    > Rishi
    >
    > ------------
    > Your can use this command to check your modem.
    >
    > l Is my Modem IP enabled ?
    >
    > The AT+WCFM = 5 command is used[PARA]The LSB of the last
    > digit (from the
    > left) of the result should be "1"[PARA]Eg. 00000001

    Interesting, thanks. Mine responds with:

    +WCFM : 00000000

    John
  6. hi i;m intrested in wavecom 900E. i want to send/revcive data by wavecom to server and another wavecom gsm. i have IP adress of sim, and server adress. i can't send/recive a data from wavecom gprs to the server, and other gprs. i used hyper-terminal. i write code on it. but at+wopen=1 is error. how to enable a tcp?. how to send/recive a data by IP of sim card ? please help me. please reply me. i asked much people but nobody knows about it . so wavecom doesn't work on it ?

GSM TCP/IP