After sp2 - control panel causes windows explorer crash

David

After sp2 installation - control panel causes windows
explorer crash (restart) without error messages.
After automatic restart - not all icons from the taskbar
come back.

I am experiencing the same problems, If anyone could help it would be a great
help. (Occasionally i get the message saying "Explorer has encountered a
problem and needs to close")

Thanks