After sp2 - control panel causes windows explorer crash

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Control Panel
  • Windows Explorer
  • Windows XP
September 25, 2004 10:39:02 AM

After sp2 installation - control panel causes windows
explorer crash (restart) without error messages.
After automatic restart - not all icons from the taskbar
come back.

More about : sp2 control panel windows explorer crash

Anonymous
September 25, 2004 2:27:04 PM

I am experiencing the same problems, If anyone could help it would be a great
help. (Occasionally i get the message saying "Explorer has encountered a
problem and needs to close")

Thanks

!