Games Xcopy

I have copy of Games Xcopy, and wish to make backups. I realise i need
chipped Xbox to play the backups, but so far my Xbox efforts with this s/w
has just produced coasters.
Anyone know what the 'expert' settings should be?

cheers
S.

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:46:39 +0000, Steve Jenkins wrote:

> I have copy of Games Xcopy, and wish to make backups. I realise i need
> chipped Xbox to play the backups, but so far my Xbox efforts with this s/w
> has just produced coasters.
> Anyone know what the 'expert' settings should be?

As far as I know you simply can't copy a Xbox game even with a chip.
You need to rip the game on your xbox and ftp transfer it to
your PC. Then you can burn with DVDdecrypter.

I can't vouch that it works but that is what I've seen people say when
people ask about copying Xbox games. This method may be wrong.

> cheers
> S.

Mike

Splendid

"Steve Jenkins" <steve@sjenks2002.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
>I have copy of Games Xcopy, and wish to make backups. I realise i need
>chipped Xbox to play the backups, but so far my Xbox efforts with this s/w
>has just produced coasters.
> Anyone know what the 'expert' settings should be?
>
> cheers
> S.

Doesn't matter what you try, this will always be true:

PC DVD ROM drive CANNOT read original XBOX media

lots of ways around....

Use DVD2XBOX to copy game to Xbox hard drive (Xbox HAS to be chipped), FTP
game files from Xbox to PC. Use an ISO maker ( say Xiso) to create an ISO
image from the game files. Burn ISO image to DVD (or CD if the game is small
enough and your Xbox can read CD's), Put disc in Xbox, play game.

> Use DVD2XBOX to copy game to Xbox hard drive (Xbox HAS to be chipped), FTP
> game files from Xbox to PC. Use an ISO maker ( say Xiso) to create an ISO
> image from the game files. Burn ISO image to DVD (or CD if the game is
small
> enough and your Xbox can read CD's), Put disc in Xbox, play game.

Piracy, eh? I should have known. Just a pathetic little worthless bug who
likes to rip people off. Like I said before, get help before it's too late!

Kramer wrote:
> > Use DVD2XBOX to copy game to Xbox hard drive (Xbox HAS to be
chipped), FTP
> > game files from Xbox to PC. Use an ISO maker ( say Xiso) to create
an ISO
> > image from the game files. Burn ISO image to DVD (or CD if the game
is
> small
> > enough and your Xbox can read CD's), Put disc in Xbox, play game.
>
> Piracy, eh? I should have known. Just a pathetic little worthless
bug who
> likes to rip people off. Like I said before, get help before it's too
late!

hehe. Another video game pirate busted.