My Best Answers are not registering in Profile Status

Does it take a few days for Best Answers to register in the system?
I have had two best answers in CPUs the last couple of days
and they have not been noted in the Status and Badges

If they take a few days and this is normal
then I am sorry to waste anybody's time.

So does this mean that it will also clear itself up in the coming weeks, or does a moderator make a change? I ask because I'm experiencing a similar problem in (at least) the Overclocking forum. My profile shows I've only got 5, but I counted 7, as of yesterday.

hpfreak

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2010
Hey guys, I was checking my profile... I scrolled down to the table that shows all the details like how many best answers it takes to get a badge ... etc... And I noticed that in the laptop category, between brackets it says I have one best answer. :pfff: I know that's not true... :non: I've had alteast 5-6 best answers, I might have even reached 10.. :eek:
But it doesn't say that, and I'm not getting my badges :fou:
So... what is the problem? Is it the THG servers? Or is my account... corrupt?

I'm counting on a rep or a moderator to answer me... :hello:
Thanks! :ange:

well I have had about 5 best answers in CPUs and one best answer in Graphics that have not been registered isince the beginning of the month
also on July 16th I have been a member for a year and didnt get that badge either

kind of disheartening to see other members being recognized
and I am not

hpfreak

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2010
Yeah... but maybe they have the same issue >_> they might be getting recognized for something they did a couple of months ago...

I think the servers are probably leaking or something, very slow, I mean, it takes a couple of days for an email to be sent to my Email account telling me I got selected as Best Answer for a thread I've already seen xD

hpfreak

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2010
I went thru my email history, and according to that, I have 8 different emails from THG telling me I got selected for [each time a different] thread...
Come on people! What is going on! :pfff:

tecmo34

Administrator
I have spoken with Joe and the Admin/Developers have this on their priority list to find the cause for this "issue" and correct it, as soon as possible. As king smp stated, please be patience with us and know we are working on this issue :D

Best Regards,

Doug

really wasnt an incovenience
except to my Ego LOL

this month I went from veteran to addict
got my silver CPU badge
had my one year anniversary (luietenant) badge
and none of it wasnt recognized for two weeks

Again only my Ego was bruised :)

Not like I lost money LOL