Hawk

How do you delete screensavers that dont show in the add remove programs?
Cause I took off the screensavers i dont need but some still show in the
screensaver selection.

They are listed in your system32 folder as *.scr

You may have to delete them manually from the register (??)

OR

http://www.screensaver.tierranet.com/tool/

"Hawk" <Hawk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you delete screensavers that dont show in the add remove programs?
> Cause I took off the screensavers i dont need but some still show in the
> screensaver selection.

go to your windows folder and delete any *.scr file

scr file are screen saver