New Graphine CPU keeps overheating!!! HELP!!!! (VERY LARGE IMAGES)

ashinms

Honorable
Feb 19, 2012
So, the other day, after reading about how graphine was the future of computing, I decided that I was gonna make my own... First problem was that I needed a source of graphine. I looked high and low, and finally came across a redly avaliable source:

Problem A: solved. Next, the substrate to lay my graphine in... This one had me stumped...

I racked my brain for hours, but to no avail:

Finally, it hit me... [

Next step was a bit simpler. I needed an achitecture to copy... But what? After much deliberation, I decided on AMD's K10, since I could get to it easily:
DSCF8562.JPG

... And after a few minutes:

... The copying process wasn't too hard:
[immg]

... and finally my first ever die shot:
[img]

Next, I needed a source of power, and what has more energy than an eight month old beagle? /admin.desktop.ashinms.operaunite.com/webserver/content/Tech%20Pictures/Oth

Now, a picture of it installed in its case: [im

Now, here's the problem, i can't seem to get the heat down... It's running at over 12 degrees, and according to my calculations, I should be much lower... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

ashinms

Honorable
Feb 19, 2012
Dog has been kicked. Machine started making loud noises, then startred stinking... Brown material got all over my carpet.... I think I broke it. Switching to Yorkie pwer....

ashinms

Honorable
Feb 19, 2012

I will when I get a chance. Not exacly in a good position right now... SOrry...

I just got PRK. I'm having to type with my eyes cosed because the screen is too bright and my numbing drops just wore off. When I do my next round, I'll edit the photos...

ashinms

Honorable
Feb 19, 2012
Sorry to anyone who actually *wanted* to see the pictures, but due to the fact that I haven completely regained my vision from my PRK surgery, I am unable to edit the pictures. (I can barley hold my eyes open long enough to see what I'm typing+. For this reason, I will bbe deleting the pictures immediatelyy, and will be leaving this post up long enough for anyone to read this final message.