New Graphine CPU keeps overheating!!! HELP!!!! (VERY LARGE IMAGES)

So, the other day, after reading about how graphine was the future of computing, I decided that I was gonna make my own... First problem was that I needed a source of graphine. I looked high and low, and finally came across a redly avaliable source:

Problem A: solved. Next, the substrate to lay my graphine in... This one had me stumped...

I racked my brain for hours, but to no avail:

Finally, it hit me... [

Next step was a bit simpler. I needed an achitecture to copy... But what? After much deliberation, I decided on AMD's K10, since I could get to it easily:

... And after a few minutes:

... The copying process wasn't too hard:
[immg]

... and finally my first ever die shot:

Next, I needed a source of power, and what has more energy than an eight month old beagle? /admin.desktop.ashinms.operaunite.com/webserver/content/Tech%20Pictures/Oth

Now, a picture of it installed in its case: [im

Now, here's the problem, i can't seem to get the heat down... It's running at over 12 degrees, and according to my calculations, I should be much lower... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!
14 answers Last reply
More about graphine overheating help very large images
  1. it must be broken, sue the manufacturer, and their dog
  2. 13thmonkey said:
    it must be broken, sue the manufacturer, and their dog

Hell, kick their dog too, while you're at it. :lol:
  3. Dog has been kicked. Machine started making loud noises, then startred stinking... Brown material got all over my carpet.... I think I broke it. Switching to Yorkie pwer....
  4. complain to your senator, they give a *** about everything!
  5. Resize the images please, I'm dying of boredom waiting for them to load and I'm on a 30Mb line, I feel sorry for dial up guys that try to read this :)
    Moto
  6. Motopsychojdn said:
    Resize the images please, I'm dying of boredom waiting for them to load and I'm on a 30Mb line, I feel sorry for dial up guys that try to read this :)
    Moto

I will when I get a chance. Not exacly in a good position right now... SOrry...

I just got PRK. I'm having to type with my eyes cosed because the screen is too bright and my numbing drops just wore off. When I do my next round, I'll edit the photos...
  7. Ok man, I look forward to seeing this in its glory though :)
    Moto
  8. Hi :)

Could a Moderator delete those ridiculous size images please ???

Waste of bandwidth and some people have low bw connections...

All the best Brett :)
  9. Hi brett, you'll find this has been asked about above. The OP will be getting to it.
  10. The title of this topic has been edited by Proximon
  11. Warning added to title.
  12. Sorry to anyone who actually *wanted* to see the pictures, but due to the fact that I haven completely regained my vision from my PRK surgery, I am unable to edit the pictures. (I can barley hold my eyes open long enough to see what I'm typing+. For this reason, I will bbe deleting the pictures immediatelyy, and will be leaving this post up long enough for anyone to read this final message.
  13. Hope your healing goes well, not sure what prk is but if it eye-related you have my sympathies man,
    We can wait for the pics :-)
    Moto
  14. Me thinks quantum computing is the future!
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs