Oddworld SW: Stuck in tutorial...

I'm trying to cross a body of water in order to capture a stunkz (sp?).
I'm guessing I have to supply power to *something* in the area? Yes/no?
I've climbed the rope, looked around, climbed back down, did a little
swimming, blah blah blah.

Help!
2 answers Last reply
More about oddworld stuck tutorial

    "Chareth Cutestory" <bjd@com.net.org> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to cross a body of water in order to capture a stunkz (sp?).
    > I'm guessing I have to supply power to *something* in the area? Yes/no?
    > I've climbed the rope, looked around, climbed back down, did a little
    > swimming, blah blah blah.
    >
    > Help!

    theres a blue thing on the other side thats lit up and circular.. you have
    to hit it with a zap bug at full power.

    and, for me, all the bugs were on the same side of the water, just look
    around

    wd wrote:

    > all the bugs were on the same side of the water...

    Yeah, the stunkz was a little hard to spot.

    And I had my priorities reversed -- it was *after* capturing the last
    piece of live ammo that I had to power something.

    Thanks for your help.

    --
    A dope trailer is no place for a kitty!

Console Gaming Tutorial Video Games