Making windows smaller?

tiffany

Distinguished
May 3, 2004

How do I make windows smaller? For instance, on my AOL instance messenger
the window to type in is way too large. How would I make this smaller? I
already
tried to use the arrows but they do not work. I also tried to go to my
display then to
appearance and then to advance and then to window. But it does not let me
change
the window sizes....does anybody have any suggestions?

hi tiffany, i hope you are a nice girl, write me some time

about the windows, double click on the blue bar ( where the name of
program is ) or click on maximize button
( not minimize ) and then you can resize everything...

dont forget to write me ......