Decent Headphones help needed

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,microsoft.public.xbox.halo,microsoft.public.xbox.live (More info?)

Can someone tell me of a decent headphones set for X box the micro$oft ones are C**P

They seem to only last two minutes

--
Dave

www.davewhitter.myby.co.uk

Music is Art - Audio is Engineering
Steam is Fun

"Dave xxxx" <davewhit181@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me of a decent headphones set for X box the micro$oft
ones are C**P

> They seem to only last two minutes

Do you mean headphones, or a Live headset?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,microsoft.public.xbox.halo,microsoft.public.xbox.live (More info?)

The Plantronics one is really nice, but I recently got the wireless
Logitech one, and love it.

No complaints on the Plantronics one, I just have to have the most
toys.

Do you mean headphones, or a Live headset?
I think he means the latter, but the plural confused me too.

RB

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,microsoft.public.xbox.halo,microsoft.public.xbox.live (More info?)

I agree. Any of the Plantronics GameCom headsets work really well.

--
RB