Windows Installer not allowing me to pick drive

biggy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2004

I have XP pro installed and it's configured with security
settings my work tech guys set up.

So because of this Windows Installer is not allowing me to
pick the location of where I want to install a program.

When I run the program, Windows Installer start then I get
a "Error 1327 Invalid Drive" message.

Can anybody help? I am willing to do a remote assistance
request via messenger or e-mail.

kelly

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=Error+1327+Invalid+Drive%22+message&btnG=Google+Search

--