Maybe I missed it but no-one on this NG has mentioned the mysterious
"February 9th" at the end of Halo 2. Any speculation people?

Geo

I had heard an 'expansion disc' with more multi-player levels on it 10-20
new ones plus a different level with a different ending on the original
game. Cost 19.99......... Also heard a completely new game in its
entirety......so who knows?

GMAN

"Geo" <geo2000@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I had heard an 'expansion disc' with more multi-player levels on it 10-20
> new ones plus a different level with a different ending on the original
> game. Cost 19.99......... Also heard a completely new game in its
> entirety......so who knows?

That's the first I have heard of that.

> GMAN
> "*****General" <*****General@j.invalid> wrote in message
>> Maybe I missed it but no-one on this NG has mentioned the mysterious
>> "February 9th" at the end of Halo 2. Any speculation people?

Geo

DO a search on google its all over the net.......

GMAN
"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> "Geo" <geo2000@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >I had heard an 'expansion disc' with more multi-player levels on it 10-20
> > new ones plus a different level with a different ending on the original
> > game. Cost 19.99......... Also heard a completely new game in its
> > entirety......so who knows?
> >

> That's the first I have heard of that.
>

> > GMAN
> > "*****General" <*****General@j.invalid> wrote in message
> >> Maybe I missed it but no-one on this NG has mentioned the mysterious
> >> "February 9th" at the end of Halo 2. Any speculation people?

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

> DO a search on google its all over the net.......

Does not make it true though :)

Mikec

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

"Beck" <my_bulkmail@REMOVEbtopenworld.com> wrote in message

> "Geo" <geo2000@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> DO a search on google its all over the net.......
>
> Does not make it true though :)

He's a Bears' fan, he'll believe ANYTHING.

Beck wrote:
> "Geo" <geo2000@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> DO a search on google its all over the net.......
>
> Does not make it true though :)

No, but it does make it "speculation", which is what the original
poster asked for. Since no one outside of Bungie knows.

Geo

Bears Fans Believe......
Pecker Fans do sheep........

THE DEMISE!
GMAN
"MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Beck" <my_bulkmail@REMOVEbtopenworld.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Geo" <geo2000@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >> DO a search on google its all over the net.......
> >
> > Does not make it true though :)
>
> He's a Bears' fan, he'll believe ANYTHING.

<snip>

Just for the record I think it will be online content of some sort. Most
likely to be new multiplayer levels but the voices in my head tell me it's
the last level that we never got from Bungie. I hope it's not because I
don't play on Live and the voices will be very pissed off if they miss out.
Needless to say, it is not good when the voices get angry.