It is a fun but odd game but it comes to an abrupt halt with an impossible
obstacle/bounty.......way too early (I die in less than 3 seconds with a
Boss and dozens of high caliber buddy/killers and with no place to hide).
If anyone finds some cheat codes so I can continue playing.....please post
it.

Glen

"Glen Bu" <bumgmt@msla.net> wrote in message
> It is a fun but odd game but it comes to an abrupt halt with an impossible
> obstacle/bounty.......way too early (I die in less than 3 seconds with a
> Boss and dozens of high caliber buddy/killers and with no place to hide).
> If anyone finds some cheat codes so I can continue playing.....please post
> it.
>
> Glen

just out of curiousity.. which impossible mission is it? the only thing that
springs to mind is the final mission in the first town but that isnt
"dozens" of his buddies its only like 6. and it wasnt that difficult for me
if thats the one.

>I just found this but haven't tried it yet:
>http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/code/915256.html

The codes work. It took about 10 tries, though. You have to enter
them really fast. You'll know you entered cheat mode when you hear a
western guitar sound. Then when you enter the invincibility code,
your health bar turns yellow.

The game is really short...I'm glad I rented it. It doesn't give
elapsed gameplay info on your saved games, but I'd estimate 10-12
hours. There don't seem to be any new modes opened up after you
finish it, so I don't see much replay value.

**SPOILERS**

Anyone else finish the game? Doesn't the level before the final boss
seem ridiculous? You have 3:30 to run from point A to point B, while
enemies constantly shoot at you. With the invlinibility cheat turned
on, I ran full speed, ignoring all enemies, and STILL barely made it
in the time limit!!!

What gives? The rest of the game was pretty easy...or at least
challenging in a fun way.