910i Sync with Outlook using Bluetooth

I have set up my new SonyEricsson 910i smartphone to sync with Outlook via
Bluetooth. All works fine except an Outlook / Windows security dialogue box
appears asking me' for permission' to allow access to Outlook for a user
set period of time (1 to 10 minutes). This is most annoying given the
Bluetooth Passkey procedure is pretty secure - can this 'security check' be
disabled or set to accept 'ok' as default when the phone connects.
Otherwise Bluetooth Sync. is all too cumbersome.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated,

AJL
2 answers Last reply
More about 910i sync outlook bluetooth

    I can't answer your question but I got a question that maybe you can answer.
    You seem to sync Outlook Notes, so after you click OK on the security
    dialogue, does it sync the Notes?

    Also, does it sync the Calendar including it's notes and does it also sync
    Outlook Tasks plus its notes?

    "AJL" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have set up my new SonyEricsson 910i smartphone to sync with Outlook via
    > Bluetooth. All works fine except an Outlook / Windows security dialogue
    > box
    > appears asking me' for permission' to allow access to Outlook for a user
    > set period of time (1 to 10 minutes). This is most annoying given the
    > Bluetooth Passkey procedure is pretty secure - can this 'security check'
    > be
    > disabled or set to accept 'ok' as default when the phone connects.
    > Otherwise Bluetooth Sync. is all too cumbersome.
    >
    > Any suggestions would be most appreciated,
    >

    > AJL

    Hi,

    You only have to configure your Bluetooth device Settings. There sohould be
    a setting where you can choose "Allways accept 910i" ore something like
    that. so the security check should be disabled.

    flight1001

    "AJL" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have set up my new SonyEricsson 910i smartphone to sync with Outlook via
    > Bluetooth. All works fine except an Outlook / Windows security dialogue
    > box
    > appears asking me' for permission' to allow access to Outlook for a user
    > set period of time (1 to 10 minutes). This is most annoying given the
    > Bluetooth Passkey procedure is pretty secure - can this 'security check'
    > be
    > disabled or set to accept 'ok' as default when the phone connects.
    > Otherwise Bluetooth Sync. is all too cumbersome.
    >
    > Any suggestions would be most appreciated,
    >

    > AJL

GSM Outlook Bluetooth