I am on Loot'n Duke and cant seem to find out how to kill all the people on
the fort in order to get the guy to come out. Is there anyway to get on the
fort.. or do I need the bionoculars... what critters do I need to use? It's
really long range and I am having problems.

-TIA

casey

"Drew" <drew@.nospam.drewclayton.com> wrote in message
> Spoiler
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
>
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
>
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
>

> -
> -
> -
> -
>
> I am on Loot'n Duke and cant seem to find out how to kill all the people
on
> the fort in order to get the guy to come out. Is there anyway to get on
the
> fort.. or do I need the bionoculars... what critters do I need to use?
It's
> really long range and I am having problems.
>
> -TIA

Kill as many as you can from the ledge above the fort if you don't care
about taking anyone alive. You can kill almost everyone from up there. When
you want to enter the fort, you will need to smash the front (wooden) gate.
It will take you quite a few hits to knock it down. If you prefer captives
rather than kills, knock down the gate, jump back and lure enemies out with
chipmunks.