Just recently a site link to download Windows NT Backup was given. I have
tried to relocate that site, but to no avail. I was wondering if anyone out
there might be able to direct me. Thanks for any help that you might
provide.

James

map

"J Stewart" wrote:

> Just recently a site link to download Windows NT Backup was given. I have
> tried to relocate that site, but to no avail. I was wondering if anyone out
> there might be able to direct me. Thanks for any help that you might
> provide.
>
> James

Here is a link which explains how to use it.
http://www.winxptutor.com/ntbackup.htm

Thanks for the info, that is exactly what I was looking for.
James