Mpeg4.. what cameras?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are there any other cameras besides Olympus C-770 that has mpeg-4 video
compression available ..? (in the same price range :)

steveb

Distinguished
May 11, 2003

Casio Z750. No idea of quality though.

SteveB wrote:
> pbdelete wrote:
> > Are there any other cameras besides Olympus C-770 that has mpeg-4 video
> > compression available ..? (in the same price range :)
> Casio Z750. No idea of quality though.

Also Casio E505,
Sony DSC-M1,
Samsung V50,
V700.

There may be more, but these are the ones I have looked into.

--
Lin Chung
[Replace "the Water Margin" with "ntlworld" for e-mail].