what is the best dancing game for Xbox?

I recently bought an Xbox and am now looking to buy a dance game for it.
I live in the UK so i can't get DDR. I'm considereing either dance stage unleashed or dance UK and also which mat is best. I have played dance games before so i'm not a beginner. Can anyone help reccommend?

"Priya Phakey via XboxJunkies.com" <forum@XboxJunkies.com> wrote in message
> I recently bought an Xbox and am now looking to buy a dance game for it.
> I live in the UK so i can't get DDR. I'm considereing either dance stage
unleashed or dance UK and also which mat is best. I have played dance games
before so i'm not a beginner. Can anyone help reccommend?

isnt Dance Stage Unleashed simply the euro name for the DDR games?

either way, I found that the first Xbox mix is far superior to the second,
but that really is a matter of opinion, theyre all the same game essentially
:)

Thanks for that. Have you ever played dance UK. I was looking at it recently because it comes as a package with the mat and game and wondered if it was any better then dance stage unleashed.