stephen39682

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2011
hello-on the ASRock web sight under the AMD 990FX mother boards and the fataility one board it says you can run a 3 way HD6670 graphics cards on this board and AMDs chart says you can also using an external crossfireX bridge-but for the life of me i cant find an external crossfireX bridge? are we just talking a short DVI to DVI cord or a short DVI to HDMI?

stephen39682

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2011
yes it did on the ASRock web sight and on the AMD web sight says that you can 3 way crossfire the HD6670 but i have no no idea on how you external link the 3 cards together using the DVI or HDMI or the display port connector and some graphics cars also have a VGA on them as well

keisuk3

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2010
3 way xfire means connecting all 3 cards together via xfire bridge to aggregate performance, not each card outputting individual signals. btw the cards can already support up to 4 output with just 1 card. they all output from the card on the 1st x16 slot via HDMI, dual DVI r DP.

like the person above me said, i doubt this card support 3way xfire. on AMD website they said only does xfire not 3 way xfire

TRENDING THREADS