Sidewinder X4 or BlackWidow Ult. BF3 Ed.

Solution
Keyboard selection is a matter of personal taste based on aesthetics & desired functions. In my opinion, the sidewinder has basically the same features as the razer with more keys to boot. The price is more reasonable too. Razer as usual is overpriced. I myself is a Logitech guy & my G15 is still serving me well.

randomkid

Distinguished
Keyboard selection is a matter of personal taste based on aesthetics & desired functions. In my opinion, the sidewinder has basically the same features as the razer with more keys to boot. The price is more reasonable too. Razer as usual is overpriced. I myself is a Logitech guy & my G15 is still serving me well.

Solution

Lfluxx

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2011
I've got the X4 and I love it, my brother has a razer lycosa which is double the price and prefers mine! It has all the necessary buttons, macros etc at a pretty cheap price, on the other hand the black widow is mechanical so if that's your thing then I would go for that. Either way you wont be disappointed however one will leave you with a hole in your wallet!

I understand it. They have more resistance when you press the keys than non-mechanical keyboards. This has a more appealing feel to alot of people.

Aleonris

Distinguished
May 24, 2012

Because there is a certain sensitivity to the key? Plus, the clack clack doesn't bother me at all.

Aleonris

Distinguished
May 24, 2012

Yeah I know, my PC already has a 240GB SSD, and like I said in my first post "I don't really mind the price".