Solved

Cosmo II or HAF 932

My cousin is Buying my HAF 922 for 100 bucks so i decided to just buy a new case and go all the way im amazed by the Cosmo II but also dont know if the 932 should be enough im only using 2x Sli and 3 hard drives H80 and sabertooth z77 which case would you guys recommend?
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about cosmo
  1. Best answer
    Buy the one you like! If you do not then you will regret forever, they are both good cases and plenty for your needs.
  2. I own a HAF 932 is has a ton of room in there. I'm running three HDDs in there but I'm only running one graphics card but there's plenty of room for a second one. I'm not running any custom cooling but there are mounting points in the top of the case for a liquid cooling radiator. In fact it has mounting points galore. Not seen the Cosmo II but the 932 is an awesome case in my book I might upgrade the insides but I don't feel like I'll ever need a case upgrade again this thing just rocks in my book.

I also like that there's no stupid door covering the external bays so I can shove my blu-rays in the drive easily without having to open a door first but that's just me.
  3. Im thinking of just getting the cosmos . Its more expensive $350 vs $150 but i prob wont ever need a new case ever
  4. Best answer selected by tupacalypse.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Components