Hi, everytime I install a new nvidia update I get "driver stop responding errors" and I'm wondering how can I get rid of my drivers properly before I install the new ones? I try using Driver Sweeper but it always crashes I click "clean". Thanks for any suggestions.
1. Use add/remove programs to uninstall the driver
2. Reboot and use Ccleaner (registry cleaner) to remove all things nVidia
3. Reboot and check that everything gone, rinse and repeat step 2 if required.
4. Reboot to Windoze; just say no to any "Can I install new hardware" messages
5. Download latest driver and install