Veriton M VM4618G-Ui5240W Duel Hotload OS

JeffAn

Honorable
May 12, 2012
I just recently acquired this computer Veriton M VM4618G-Ui5240W The specs are here http://bit.ly/N1WD6Q

My question is Does this computer have a 32 bit and a 64 bit operating system or what I can't seem to find any information on it Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

JeffAn

Honorable
May 12, 2012

I can't tell if this is 32bit or a 64 bit operating system or if this is just telling me that one or the other is available I've never started it up and it's still in the box and I'm thinking about selling it but I don't know what to tell people when they ask me this question

JeffAn

Honorable
May 12, 2012
Thanks You know I never thought about just calling Acer It seems kind of funny that there isn't very much clear information out there about this computer ,thanks

I agree the answer isn't easy to pick out.
A person should be able to figure it out without jump.
Too much 'marketing spin' and not enough clear information.

Let us know what you find out.
I'm sure you won't be the last person to ask that question.

JeffAn

Honorable
May 12, 2012
I bought the computer from an auction at liquidation.com Acer now sells lots of computers on there I bid and won two of these before I realized the true scope of what I had bought I have an old Sony Vaio desktop that has 2GB RAM max and a pent4 chip pcv rz 45g The thing is built like a tank but it doesn't do very well with graphics and opening a lot of windows etc I figured it was time to upgrade when I ran across these computers I was going to keep both computers but have decided to sell one but people keep asking me questions about the 32 bit 64 bit and I feel kind of foolish that I can't even give them a straight answer I'll probably end up contacting Acer,thanks