Does it still bill you (when you're paying the $5 a month) the months
you haven't played?

I've noticed that it sometimes does not show up on my statement each
month when, consequently, I did not even log on to XBL that month.

So are my suspicions true? If this is indeed true, perhaps I'll keep it
around.

yep

"Shinnokxz" <shinnokxz@charter.net> wrote in message
> Does it still bill you (when you're paying the $5 a month) the months
> you haven't played?
>
> I've noticed that it sometimes does not show up on my statement each
> month when, consequently, I did not even log on to XBL that month.
>
> So are my suspicions true? If this is indeed true, perhaps I'll keep it
> around.

it charges me every month even when I do not use it for the month

"Dan Sgambelluri" <dsgambelluri@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> yep
>

> "Shinnokxz" <shinnokxz@charter.net> wrote in message
>> Does it still bill you (when you're paying the $5 a month) the months
>> you haven't played?
>>
>> I've noticed that it sometimes does not show up on my statement each
>> month when, consequently, I did not even log on to XBL that month.
>>
>> So are my suspicions true? If this is indeed true, perhaps I'll keep it
>> around.

"Shinnokxz" <shinnokxz@charter.net> wrote in message
> Does it still bill you (when you're paying the $5 a month) the months
> you haven't played?
>
> I've noticed that it sometimes does not show up on my statement each
> month when, consequently, I did not even log on to XBL that month.
>
> So are my suspicions true? If this is indeed true, perhaps I'll keep it
> around.

It's pay per month not pay per play. So yes you are charged. For God's
sake man PLAY!!

TRENDING THREADS