Maximise Windows

Hi All, Since installing Win XP (home) all the windows
that I open when surfing are only "small" and I have to
click the maximise button to make each window larger. How
can I get windows to open in the max size each time I
open a window? Many thanks. ernst.

Hi

Drag the window to the size you want it - don't use Maximize - then close
that window via File>Close/Exit.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"enst" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All, Since installing Win XP (home) all the windows
> that I open when surfing are only "small" and I have to
> click the maximise button to make each window larger. How
> can I get windows to open in the max size each time I
> open a window? Many thanks. ernst.

Thanks Will Denny, you are a star. ernst.

You're welcome.