Maximise Windows

Hi All, Since installing Win XP (home) all the windows
that I open when surfing are only "small" and I have to
click the maximise button to make each window larger. How
can I get windows to open in the max size each time I
open a window? Many thanks. ernst.
3 answers Last reply
More about maximise windows

    Hi

    Drag the window to the size you want it - don't use Maximize - then close
    that window via File>Close/Exit.

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "enst" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi All, Since installing Win XP (home) all the windows
    > that I open when surfing are only "small" and I have to
    > click the maximise button to make each window larger. How
    > can I get windows to open in the max size each time I
    > open a window? Many thanks. ernst.

    Thanks Will Denny, you are a star. ernst.

    You're welcome.