Start.>>all programs>>menu

How can I narrow the columns? The menu listing "runs
off" the edge of my screen, thus hiding programs. Can I
set up special folders (i.e. groups) and move my program
listings into the groups or will this screw up my
registry pointers? Joy
1 answer Last reply
More about start programs menu

    Rearranging the Start Menu
    Right click Start button
    Select Explore and/or Explore All Users.
    Then open the Programs folder.
    Create new subfolders then rearrange shortcuts.
    OR
    You can also configure your programs list to scroll which results in one large
    column.
    Right-click the Start button
    Go to Properties
    Click the Customize button.
    Click the Advanced tab.
    Scroll through the list until you see the item "Scroll Programs".
    Check that and hit OK.