Sign in with
Your question

Whats a good gaming case for under $100?

Last response: in Components
June 3, 2012 11:32:50 PM

I am looking for a nice gaming case that has a nice side panel, grommets for cable management and ability for upgrading. Any ideas?
a c 164 ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
June 3, 2012 11:48:58 PM

cooler master enforcer

LIAN LI Lancool PC-K58W

NZXT 410

just to name a few
a c 111 ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
June 3, 2012 11:54:50 PM

CM Storm Enforcer
CM 690 II Advanced w/side window
Related resources
a c 164 ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
June 4, 2012 11:29:48 AM

as much as i like the corsair 400r( i have one) it's not under $100. its $110 and then you wait for a rebate check to come.
a c 104 ) Power supply
June 4, 2012 11:58:24 AM

Apart from the acrylic window I do actually quite approve there :) 
I just don't like the fan cutouts people provide in acrylic for some reason
Moto
a b ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
June 4, 2012 2:08:50 PM

ct1615 said:
as much as i like the corsair 400r( i have one) it's not under $100. its $110 and then you wait for a rebate check to come.

Err check new egg its actually $99 and $89 with rebate.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod [...] 8&Tpk=400r
a c 164 ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
June 4, 2012 4:57:33 PM

Uther39 said:
Err check new egg its actually $99 and $89 with rebate.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod [...] 8&Tpk=400r

simple math lesson

in order to check out the corsair 400r on newegg you must pay $99 plus $10 shipping becasue shipping is not free on the case. your credit or debit card will be charge $110. newegg will not take an IOU for $10 because of the MIR. you then mail in the MIR and hope everything goes well and wait 6-8 weeks for a check to come.

hopefully this lesson in economics 101 will serve you well in your candy land life
a b ) Power supply
June 4, 2012 5:05:37 PM

^OMG,i never thought so deep about it.many many thanks bro!
a b ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
June 4, 2012 5:45:50 PM

ct1615 said:
simple math lesson

in order to check out the corsair 400r on newegg you must pay $99 plus $10 shipping becasue shipping is not free on the case. your credit or debit card will be charge $110. newegg will not take an IOU for $10 because of the MIR. you then mail in the MIR and hope everything goes well and wait 6-8 weeks for a check to come.

hopefully this lesson in economics 101 will serve you well in your candy land life

Well as im UK based, ive never actually bought anything from new egg, and can honestly say im glad that i do live in the UK, and that we have laws protecting us from such Scurrilous activity's, when you buy in the UK, the advertised price is the price you pay.

But on a side note, " YOU SMART ASS GIT!"

How much does the case cost?
Thats right $99.
The fact that shipping is another $10 has nothing to do with the cost of the case, as the 2 costs represent 2 different services.
The poster asked for a case for under $100, not a case+shipping under $100.

hopefully this lesson in not trying to be a smart ass will serve you well in your up your own ass life, and you can climb down from your very high ego tree.
a c 139 ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
June 4, 2012 6:03:08 PM

$90 and free shipping. Plus $10 mail in rebate.
a c 164 ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
June 4, 2012 6:04:17 PM

so what you are telling me, there is a large community of consumers who purchase items from online companies and then drive several states to go and pick up said item? in some cases the gas alone (assuming no stops for food or hotel) would triple the cost of the case. lets not get into days lost to work. shipping is part of the cost of any item you purchase online that is within a short distance!

the OP asked for a case under $100. you went over. end of story.
a c 164 ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
June 4, 2012 6:05:28 PM

WR2 said:
$90 and free shipping. Plus $10 mail in rebate.
]http://i.imgur.com/jd0WY.png

now its under $100. this weekend it was $99.99
a b ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
June 4, 2012 6:07:20 PM

ct1615 said:
now its under $100. this weekend it was $99.99

A simple apology will suffice.
a b ) Power supply
June 4, 2012 6:08:58 PM

Uther39 said:

hopefully this lesson in not trying to be a smart ass will serve you well in your up your own ass life, and you can climb down from your very high ego tree.

woaahh! that's some really harsh and rude way to talk.once i got banned for the same thing :??: 
a c 164 ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
June 4, 2012 6:11:45 PM

Uther39 said:
A simple apology will suffice.

for what? you posted when it was $100. WR2 posted now that its $90
a b ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
June 4, 2012 6:15:10 PM

hellfire24 said:
woaahh! that's some really harsh and rude way to talk.once i got banned for the same thing :??: 

Yes your right, and i do apologise for my harsh words, but at the same time i do not take kindly to being told that i apparently live in a candy land life, especially when im 41 years of age, married with 2 children who i go out every day to work to support and feed.

The fact that its splitting hairs over a shipping cost and at the same time trying to make out its some kind of economics guru does annoy me.

But again im man enough to cough up an apology for my harsh words.
a c 164 ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
June 4, 2012 6:19:05 PM

Uther39 said:
Yes your right, and i do apologise for my harsh words, but at the same time i do not take kindly to being told that i apparently live in a candy land life, especially when im 41 years of age, married with 2 children who i go out every day to work to support and feed.

then you should know what a budget is better then most people
a b ) Power supply
June 4, 2012 6:20:20 PM

Uther39 said:

The fact that its splitting hairs over a shipping cost and at the same time trying to make out its some kind of economics guru does annoy me.

But again im man enough to cough up an apology for my harsh words.

not trying to be a wise man(i am a n00b and i suck in a lot of things LOL)but it is better to ignore the posts that offend you :) 
a b ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
June 4, 2012 6:21:27 PM

ct1615 said:

And because of that you think you can judge me and assume what kind of life style i live?

Grow up !
a b ) Power supply
June 4, 2012 6:22:36 PM

ct1615 said:

knock it off man! misunderstandings happen and you should avoid online debates.
a b ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
June 4, 2012 6:23:22 PM

Anyway i repeat, the 400r in my own opinion offers extremely good value for money, regardless of shipping costs,..

Now where's that candy ?
a b ) Power supply
June 4, 2012 6:24:47 PM

Uther39 said:
And because of that you think you can judge me and assume what kind of life style i live?

Grow up !

money, happiness, quality of life all are given by God and you can't change it.it is better not to bring personal things between.
cool down.
a b ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
June 4, 2012 6:28:53 PM

hellfire24 said:
money, happiness, quality of life all are given by God and you can't change it.it is better not to bring personal things between.
cool down.

The steam has dissipated, im good, life goes on, Oh and at $79 the 400r after rebate is even more of a bargain.
a b ) Power supply
June 4, 2012 6:33:33 PM

you people are lucky to be adult and i just stepped into 16 :(  and this really sucks.you don't get as much respect as an adult,you have to ask some one for your pocket money and much more that i don't want to say :/ 
i don't know why but want to grow faster!
a b ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
June 4, 2012 7:34:07 PM

hellfire24 said:
you people are lucky to be adult and i just stepped into 16 :(  and this really sucks.you don't get as much respect as an adult,you have to ask some one for your pocket money and much more that i don't want to say :/ 
i don't know why but want to grow faster!

Make the most of it, otherwise you will be 40 before you no it and wondering where time has gone.
a c 111 ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
June 4, 2012 11:12:23 PM

All of you, SHUT UP! :fou: 
a b ) Power supply
June 5, 2012 2:15:03 AM

^LOL why?? it is better to clear the misunderstanding before they create bigger problems.
a c 104 ) Power supply
June 5, 2012 8:42:09 AM

Wow, this thread went way off lol,
I hope Op isn't discouraged and has chosen a case :) 
Moto
a b ) Power supply
June 5, 2012 8:45:28 AM

^it is over now and everything is cool :) 
a b ) Power supply
June 5, 2012 9:29:52 AM

ct1615 said:
simple math lesson

uhh. flag down .....unnecessary roughness ! .... they do make a de-caf version now ya know :whistle: 
a b ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
August 13, 2012 10:27:27 PM

Antec 1100 has my vote.

Antec Eleven Hundred Performance Gaming Case
http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=65171&vpn=ELEVEN%20HUN...

Has everything you're looking for. Just under $100 if you buy from NCIX. They also ship it free of charge. It has rubber grommets for cable management as well as a ton of space behind the mobo tray. The only con I can think of is it only comes with two exhaust fans. There are up to 9 mounting points for fans. 2 of these places are already occupied. That leaves 7 extra mounts with 5 of them being optional. You'll need another 2-4 120mm case fans for optimal airflow.
!