Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones v2.5 is rele..

Last response: in Technologies
April 6, 2005 11:16:03 PM

Hello.

We are glad to inform you that we just released the 2.5 version of Oxygen
Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones (http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/).

Changes in this version:
- Added support for Nokia 9500.
- Added support for Nokia 9300.
- Added support for Nokia 6620.
- Added support for Motorola A925.
- New OPM Agent version for Nokia Series 80 and Nokia Series 90 platforms.
- New section - "Gallery". Replaces old "Images" and "Melodies" section.
Also includes "Videos" section.
- Added support for Bluetooth connection via Microsoft Windows XP Service
pack 2 native Bluetooth drivers. See Connection Options.
- Added support for Bluetooth connection via Extended Systems and AVM
(BlueFritz) Bluetooth drivers. See Connection Options.
- Bluetooth connection setup procedure simplified: now it's unnecessary to
choose Bluetooth COM port, you only need to select Bluetooth driver to use.
- Phone Information window now shows all virtual phone drives information
(drive letter, label, size, free space).
- Phonebook: Added "Create new caller group" feature.
- Phonebook: Added ability to edit caller group parameters (please note that
setting the ringing tone for caller group actually means setting this ringing
tone for all contacts of this group).
- Phone Explorer(tm): Added popup menu to manage caller groups.
- Fixed serious bug in Bluetooth connection with UIQ phones (Sony Ericsson,
Motorola, BenQ).
- OPM Agent now closes automatically when exiting from Oxygen Phone Manager
(except the cases when connection established via Widcomm drivers).
- VCard: Now you can set default numbers right in VCard window using popup
menu.
- Phonebook: Now personal contact picture doesn't stretch to cell if cell's
size is bigger than picture's one.
- Phonebook: After pasting contacts from clipboard they become selected. The
last pasted contact becomes focused.
- Phonebook: WWW fields now ignored when searching for duplicate phone
numbers.
- Phonebook: Hiding Birthday column if the current phone does not support
"Birthday" field (e.g. Sony Ericsson phones).
- Phonebook: Export to all file formats now creates three Name fields: First
Name, Middle Name and Second Name.
- Phonebook: Added ability to separately import First Name, Middle Name and
Second Name fields from CSV file.
- Splash window now shows loading progress.
- Selected interface language now applies right on the program start, when
showing Splash window.
- Messaging: Select recipients window: When selecting message recipients
default SMS numbers go first and are highlighted with bold.
- Messaging: Select recipients window: All group numbers now can be added by
double click on group name.
- Messaging: Added ability to move "disk" messages between folders.
- Messaging: New messages reading procedure improved.
- Messaging: Text format is ignored now when pasting text with Ctrl+V into
message edit window.
- Messaging: Displaying unread messages information in window header.
- Messaging: Displaying sender (or recipient) photo for contacts having
personal contact photo.
- Messaging: "Read" button now reads only new messages (those ones which was
not read during previous program session).
- Messaging: Small interface improvements.
- Phone Explorer(tm) now draws contents faster.
- Now Oxygen Phone Manager uninstaller removes all language files and clears
program registry entry.
- Phonebook bug fixed: Ctrl+A shortcut marked all contacts as selected
leaving out of account current filters (caller group, disk/phone contacts etc).
- Fixed bug: When connecting or disconnecting a phone, "My phones" window
was not updated automatically.

Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones lets your PC and mobile phone
communicate with each other. This version supports the following phones: BenQ
P30, Motorola A925, Motorola A1000, Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia 3650, Nokia
3660, Nokia 6260, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670, Nokia 7610,
Nokia 7650, Nokia 9300, Nokia 9500, Nokia N-Gage, Nokia N-Gage QD, Panasonic
X700, Sendo X, Siemens SX1, Sony Ericsson P800, Sony Ericsson P900, Sony
Ericsson P910i, Vodafone 702NK, Vodafone X701.
Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian phones allows you to work with Phonebook,
Calendar, To-Do Items, Profiles, Images, Melodies and Messages. You can load
your phonebook from phone, edit contacts either using vCard edit window or
directly in phonebook table, set individual contact picture and ringtone, define
Full Name format individually for each contact, pack contacts database, import
data from Microsoft Outlook, WAB (Windows address book), CSV (comma-separated
values) and export phonebook back to Outlook, WAB, CSV and other popular
formats.
Calendar section allows you to organize your schedule in Microsoft
Outlook-like Planner view as well as view all events as a table. You can create
events of various types: Meeting, Reminder, Anniversary etc. Planner shows all
the events of the selected day (work week, week, month) visually. Recurrent
events like Birthdays can be easily organized also. You can set the Active time
margins to limit events view (e.g. from 10:00 to 18:00). You also can adjust
time scale from 5 minutes to 1 hour.
Images browser allows you to manage all images stored in your phone including
Camera snapshots. You can download the images from your phone, delete unwanted
images and add new ones, save images to several file formats and copy them to
clipboard. Image browser allows you to preview image thumbnails and view full
image as a hint by pointing mouse to the thumbnail. Image browser displays each
image as a thumbnail that quickly expands to full size when you stop your mouse
over the image.
Melodies and Sounds section allows you to view and listen to the melodies,
ringing tones and voice records stored in your phone, add new melodies or delete
unwanted ones. Supported file formats are RNG, MID, WAV, AMR, AWB, MP3, AU, XMF.
Videos section allows you to browse and manage your videos that can be viewed
on PC using default system player associated with the specific file type.
Messages section represents all messages (SMS, Smart SMS, MMS, E-mail and
others) stored in your phone. This section allows you to read Inbox, Outbox,
Drafts, Sent, My folders, Mailbox folders content, display basic message types -
SMS, MMS, E-mail, Beamed (received via BT or IrDA), BIO (Picture message,
Operator Logo, Ringing tone, WAP access point), read and display file attaches
for MMS, E-mail and Beamed messages. It also can create and delete custom
message folders, delete messages from your phone and move them between folders.
You also will be able to create and send both plain and Unicode SMS messages to
individual recipients as well as to contact groups.
Tuning Profiles and To-Do Items is simple and clear like all other functions:
you can set all Profiles parameters, manage your tasks, import data from
Microsoft Outlook and export tasks back to Microsoft Outlook, XML, CSV and other
popular formats.
Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian phones has an ability to store any data
either in Phone memory (Flash memory card is also supported) or on your hard
disk. It may be useful if you experience a lack of phone memory and do not want
to lose your pictures, contacts, etc.
Oxygen Phone Manager II has full Unicode support - information can be entered
and stored in any language.
Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones works under Microsoft Windows
98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 (Standard edition) and Windows
XP operating systems family via Bluetooth or IR (Infrared) connection using IrDA
sockets.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Ordering Oxygen Phone Manager II licenses you receive the
registered versions of both products:
- Oxygen Phone Manager II for Nokia phones;
- Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones.
You can use both of them but total count of registered phones cannot exceed
your license's phones limitation.

Want to get Oxygen Phone Manager II for FREE? Write the program review,
publish it somewhere (in Magazines, Newspapers or Internet) and send the URL via
http://www.oxygensoftware.com/support/index.asp?page=10... form (or printed copy
to our postal address). Authors of best reviews will be awarded with free Family
license of Oxygen Phone Manager II.

Best regards, Oxygen Software.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Smartphone.
http://www.opm-2.com/symbian
http://www.oxygensoftware.com
April 6, 2005 11:16:04 PM

Can I use OPM with LG l1400?

"Oxygen Software" <compNOanySPAM@oxygensoftware.no.spam.com> wrote in
message news:D 30uj7$2bt4$2@gavrilo.mtu.ru...
> [...]
> edition) and Windows XP operating systems family via Bluetooth or IR
> (Infrared) connection using IrDA sockets.
>
> IMPORTANT NOTE: Ordering Oxygen Phone Manager II licenses you receive the
> registered versions of both products:
> - Oxygen Phone Manager II for Nokia phones;
> - Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones.
> You can use both of them but total count of registered phones cannot
> exceed your license's phones limitation.
>
> Want to get Oxygen Phone Manager II for FREE? Write the program review,
> publish it somewhere (in Magazines, Newspapers or Internet) and send the
> URL via http://www.oxygensoftware.com/support/index.asp?page=10... form (or
> printed copy to our postal address). Authors of best reviews will be
> awarded with free Family license of Oxygen Phone Manager II.
>
> Best regards, Oxygen Software.
> Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Smartphone.

April 14, 2005 6:57:13 PM

Unfortunately, we don't support this phone yet. In current versions we
support only Nokia GSM, CDMA and TDMA-DAMPS 'general' ('non-smartphone')
phones and Symbian (Series 60, Series 80 v 2.0 (*), UIQ, Series 90 (**)
based) smartphones and communicators.

------
(*) We don't support Nokia 9210, 9210i, 9290 and 9210c communicators. Only
Nokia 9300 and 9500 support is available for Series 80 product line
(**) Only unofficial support is available for Nokia 7700 and 7710 Series 90
messaging devices. We plan to include official support for these models as
soon, as possible.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, Scully!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.gsm on Wed, 6 Apr 2005 12:31:06 -0500
from address troy2000@bellsouth.net:

> [...]

>> the
>> registered versions of both products:
>> - Oxygen Phone Manager II for Nokia phones;
>> - Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones.
>> You can use both of them but total count of registered phones cannot
>> exceed your license's phones limitation.

>> Want to get Oxygen Phone Manager II for FREE? Write the program
>> review,
>> publish it somewhere (in Magazines, Newspapers or Internet) and send
>> the
>> URL via http://www.oxygensoftware.com/support/index.asp?page=10... form
>> (or
>> printed copy to our postal address). Authors of best reviews will be
>> awarded with free Family license of Oxygen Phone Manager II.

>> Best regards, Oxygen Software.
>> Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Smartphone.
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 6:59:43 PM

You can download the latest free trial version here:

http://oxygensoftware.com/download/symbianopm.zip
http://oxygenphonemanager.com/download/symbianopm.zip
http://opm-2.com/download/symbianopm.zip
http://oxygensoftware.ru/download/symbianopm.zip
http://oxygensoftware.co.uk/download/symbianopm.zip

Full version is available only after registration (
http://oxygensoftware.com/order/ ).

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, Realist!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.gsm on Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:07:16 -0400
from address Realist.1ne9lr@no-mx.tech-tronix.com/forums:

>Whats the download link for this software?

>--
>Realist
>Realist's Profile:
>http://www.tech-tronix.com/forums/member.php?userid=1
>View this thread:
>http://www.tech-tronix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=656
April 14, 2005 6:59:44 PM

Thanks will download and give it a test.

Regards.

Oxygen Software Wrote:
> You can download the latest free trial version here:
>
> http://oxygensoftware.com/download/symbianopm.zip
> http://oxygenphonemanager.com/download/symbianopm.zip
> http://opm-2.com/download/symbianopm.zip
> http://oxygensoftware.ru/download/symbianopm.zip
> http://oxygensoftware.co.uk/download/symbianopm.zip
>
> Full version is available only after registration (
> http://oxygensoftware.com/order/ ).
>
> If you have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
> program, feel free to post them on our official forum
> http://www.opm-2.com/forum/
>
> Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
> Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
> Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
> http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
> http://www.smsactivex.com/
>
> Hello, Realist!
> You wrote in conference alt.cellular.gsm on Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:07:16
> -0400
> from address Realist.1ne9lr@no-mx.tech-tronix.com/forums:
>

> >Whats the download link for this software?
>

> >--
> >Realist
> >Realist's Profile:
> >http://www.tech-tronix.com/forums/member.php?userid=1
> >View this thread:
> >http://www.tech-tronix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=656

--
Realist
Realist's Profile: http://www.tech-tronix.com/forums/member.php?userid=1
View this thread: http://www.tech-tronix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=656
http://www.tech-tronix.com (The Webs Best Forum)
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 5:11:23 PM

You can find 2.5.0.3 connection instructions for Microsoft and Widcomm
bluetooth drivers in our public forum in corresponding section:

http://www.oxygenphonemanager.com/forum/postlist.php?Ca...

'Bluetooth connection in version 2.5.0.3 ' topic

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, Realist!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.gsm on Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:23:11 -0400
from address Realist.1nha4m@no-mx.tech-tronix.com:

!