AMD's quad core consumes 95W

SSS_DDK

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2007
The appearance of K10 is set for 12 days from now and more info seems to be trickling out.
Do you mean a joint launch of R600 with a demo of K10? Would be interesting to see the benchmarks.

ajfink

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2006
I believe this was already known - for the lowest-clocked model. Higher-clocked models have the higher TDP. Should have some -decent- overclocking headroom, though.

piesquared

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
I really don't know how much we can thrust this ...

I'm glad you changed your sentence. It makes far more sense now. You can apply significant amounts of thrust and thrust this story right up Fudzilla's... :lol:

The Fudman mocking Fudzilla... :lol: j/k

JCon

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2006
The Fudman mocking Fudzilla... :lol: j/k

Don't tell me you never saw that great classic of Japanese cinema: Fudman vs. Fudzilla? In the climactic finale, Fudman kills Fudzilla by throwing him headfirst into an AMD fab. Cool movie. :lol:

But what about Fudman vs Fudzilla II - The Return of Fudzilla?

CaptRobertApril

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2006
Yes Ive seen the preview. Fudzilla pulls some Intel Kryptonite from his ass, forms a shiteball and throws it down Fudmans throat. He dies choking on the shiteball...

Nah, that was just one of the test trailers shown to the focus groups in Burbank, and it may appear on the DVD as an Easter Egg. In the actual release, Fudman chases Hector the Mad Scientist to his secret lab in the Tunisian desert where he is reverse engineering Fudzilla by replacing his brain with a Barcelona processor. During the final showdown, Fudzilla's eyes turn to BSOD and he falls to the ground faster than AMD stock. :lol:

crow_smiling

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2002
Yes Ive seen the preview. Fudzilla pulls some Intel Kryptonite from his ass, forms a shiteball and throws it down Fudmans throat. He dies choking on the shiteball...

Nah, that was just one of the test trailers shown to the focus groups in Burbank, and it may appear on the DVD as an Easter Egg. In the actual release, Fudman chases Hector the Mad Scientist to his secret lab in the Tunisian desert where he is reverse engineering Fudzilla by replacing his brain with a Barcelona processor. During the final showdown, Fudzilla's eyes turn to BSOD and he falls to the ground faster than AMD stock. :lol:
LOL. :trophy:

BaldEagle

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2004
So we have Parker Brother doing the Barcelona benchmarks on a Ouija board. Does anybody know if they did that using a Pringle or a Frito Lay chipset.

reconviperone1

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2006
To bad the prices wont trickle out, i remeber years ago i knew the prices of the athlon 64's long before they launched, they need to at least hint at the prices so i can plan around that. Ive got more time to chill and game since im getting divorced(dont worry fellas, I already have a hottie im dating), i wanna get as much gaming in as i can before my current ladie starts bitching about it. Im getting a quad and a xbox 360 this years if it kills you(no not me you)

Don't tell me you never saw that great classic of Japanese cinema: Fudman vs. Fudzilla? In the climactic finale, Fudman kills Fudzilla by throwing him headfirst into an AMD fab. Cool movie. :lol:

What does he do then, bounce off of the side of the cinder blocks with a broken head? Fabs are buildings. Now if Fudman threw Fudzilla into a stepper or a tank of piranha solution inside a fab...cooool. Nothing like EUV lasers and solutions of concentrated sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide to do some mayhem.