dj_ice74

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2011
Hello,took cpu apart and took components out of old case put components into new case and hooked everything back up. I replaced the old dvd rom with a new blu-ray rom hooked blue ray to sata. now my monitor is reading no input signal when i plug it into the graphics card. any suggestions as to what the problem may be

dj_ice74

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2011
yes it starts up all of the fans come on.the fan on the graphics card comes on that is why i dont understand what it is. i removed the graphics card (nvidia geforce gts 250) and the sound card from the motherboard i left the processor and the fan on the mother board. i disconnected all of the ribbons and power supplies for everything from the individual component and left the cables attached to the mother board for the hard drive the dvd rom and the secondary hard drive. then i installed the board into the new case and put all of the components into the new case. transfered the power supply to new case and plugged the power back into everything.Then i looked at the monitor and it said cable un plugged. so i plugged monitor into graphics card and it says no input signal go to power save